1. This stove fan supplies power by converting the transition into energy without using any batteries or electricity.
2. The working temperature range is approximately: 60°C~350°C, the higher the temperature, the faster it starts to rotate.
Note: When using stove fans, the temperature cannot exceed 350°C.
3. Static electricity can be circulated in the room.
4. This stove fan is quiet and quiet.
Uses of heat shields and thermometers:
When your stove is a real stove, the temperature is very high, sometimes it can reach more than 1000 degrees. When using this type of stove, it is recommended to use a heat shield to isolate the real fire from the fan, which will prolong the service life of the fan. At the same time, it is recommended to use a thermometer to monitor the furnace temperature. When the temperature is higher than 300 degrees, raise our fan, which can reduce heat absorption and effectively protect the fan.
Blade number: 6
Material: Boron Aluminum
The package includes:
1X 6 blade heater stove fan
1X Heat Shield
1. The hot blast stove fan will not directly increase the temperature, but can only be a tool to accelerate the heat transfer of the chimney.
2. Maintenance-free: Just clean it once and put some light oil on the blade shaft to adjust the rotation smoothly and quietly!
3. Do not bring the base of the stovetop. Do not place the stove on a designated protected surface when it is hot.
4. To move or carry the fan, always use the retractable handle when wearing gloves. Please keep your child away when using.